Fixed lines & broadband savings
Offering low call rates and flexible call routing, Aztec Telecom’s Carrier Pre-Select provides reduced call costs without the need for new equipment or a change of number.
Switching over to Aztec Telecom is simple and easy. With no downtime or loss of service, users can remain working effectively and efficiently. There are no minimum call charges and calls are rounded to the nearest second, not rounded to the nearest minute.
Customers now have the option to completely eliminate BT from their business. By switching calls AND line rental to Aztec Telecom you will get one itemised monthly bill, you will retain all the same wiring, services and telephone equipment you currently have. The only difference is that your bills will be on average 30 % cheaper than BT’s.
If you decide to move your business line rental over to us you will start to receive one monthly bill showing line rental and itemised calls. You should notice no changes (except for the lower bills!), you will retain all the same wiring, services and equipment you currently have.
What we do:
• Provide ADSL with variable download speeds 448K Max - 832K Max Premium upload speed per line or SDSL providing equal upload and download speeds.
• Provide a single line service or up to 4 bonded lines increasing speed fourfold.
• Easy and quick to install, with full support.
• A very reliable and inexpensive to run service, with a flat-rate monthly charge.
• Give users simultaneous access to the internet, email and voice on one line, making it ideal for home workers or small offices.
• Allow download of data files at speeds up to 40 times faster than dial-up access, increasing productivity.
What we do NOT do:
• We do not contend users' service within our network.
• We do not force cap our users' usage - users exceeding a pre-agreed allowance will pay for additional downloads as used.
• We do not overload our BT Central capacity so that users are unable to log in or face slow speeds due to lack of network bandwidth.